I will confess - I leave the tv on most of the day. It's background noise as I have gotten accustomed to working in an environment with a lot of chatter.
Much of the time, the Food Network is playing.
Lately, our evenings wind down as Iron Chef America comes on. Miss Mia will clean off the kitchen table and run to the living room to see what Chef will be picked that evening. We cheer when Cat Cora competes. I like the entire "strong female in a male dominated world". Miss Mia, well, I think she just enjoys rolling the "r" in Cat Corrrrrrrrrrra's last name.
After a long day of working in the office (with some overtime tossed in), I came home to a house smelling of chocolate. Miss Mia and her daddy had baked a chocolate chocolate chip cake for me. Miss Mia greeted me at the top of the stairs "Mommy! I Cat Cora! I COOK!"
The cake was yummy and I was ever so proud of my little Cat Cora!
No comments:
Post a Comment