17 February 2011

Rolling!


So, Sunday, my Mom was up here playing with the girls while I finished up my Mary Kay inventory.  Mom stated that Miz Aise rolled over.

I was upset - one of Miz Aise's firsts and I MISSED it!

Miz Aise would try rolling the rest of the day and evening, and got very mad when she couldn't.  I would have to let her grab my finger so she could pull herself over.

Today, she was sleeping on her kick mat while I made dinner.  Steve was also in the kitchen with me.  Then, he said "Oh, Aisey is on her belly, she'll be getting mad soon."

"WHAT?"  I said, knowing he hadn't been out of the kitchen since I'd last checked on Aisey, and she'd been sleeping on her back at that point.

"What?  I just said she'll be getting mad soon; she doesn't like being on her belly for long!"

"But - I didn't put her on her belly!"  I exclaimed! 

Of course, I was excited.  Of course, I grabbed my camera.  Of course, I got down on my belly and snapped pics of my baby girl enjoying some self-imposed tummy time!

Yes, I missed my baby girl rolling again, but how cool to see her laying there on her tummy cooing and giggling.

Important Date:
2.13.11 - Miz Aise rolled over first time - back to belly on left hand side.

No comments:

Post a Comment