10 March 2011

Thankful Thursday ~ Grammas!

Aisey visiting Gramma T who is improving every day!


Miss Mia is so her Grandfather S's Granddaughter - this is how he "smiles" for the camera, too!
 I am so blessed to be raising my daughters so close to both sets of Grandparents.  The girls see my parents almost daily.  They see the Hubby's at least weekly, if not more often.  This past Saturday, the Hubby took the girls to visit his parents while I completed some overtime for work. 

Then, Miss Mia and I made two different versions of bread and invited my parents up for dinner.  The Hubby made spaghetti and meatballs to go with the homemade bread.  A Cesar Salad rounded out the meal.  We sat around the dinner table, enjoying the meal as well as simply being together.  Miss Mia had Aisey right beside her.  Papa S fed Aisey while we ate.  Gramma S had to go on a Potty Run with Miss Mia halfway through our meal.

After our meal, we hung out in the family room, enjoying the warmth of the fire.  Gramma S sat on the floor playing with the two girls.  Papa S sat on the couch and was used by Miss Mia as a jungle gym while he cooed to Miz Aise. 

I sat in the background, snapping photos and enjoying the interaction between my girls and my parents.

I wish every child could enjoy their Grandparents as frequently as my girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment